Justin has the honor of overseeing Student Ministries at Ivanrest Church. He works closely with middle and high school students but leads a team of passionate staff members who works with nursery through sixth grade children. They spend time working together to make all of Children’s and Student’s Ministries at Ivanrest the best they can be. He spends time encouraging students to walk closer with Christ each and every day by building personal relationships with them. He strives to involve adults who love kids to walk alongside of them through life. He plans events that engage students with Christ and other adults who care and love them. His greatest joy in life is seeing students encounter the grace filled Jesus Christ in a personal way in their life. If you want to talk all things “Youth Ministry” he’s the one to talk to.
Things to know
Make sure I have your email address and cell phone number (and cell carrier name). I send out lots of last minute emails/texts. I don’t want you to miss out. If you already filled out the student release form, you are all set! If you haven’t already filled out a form for 2016-2017, please fill out a new student release form.
Three things to know about iconnect this year:
- Bring your own bible
- Bring your offering. This year we are raising money to cover the cots of new windows for Family Promise mobile home repair. Bring your offering to bless a family in need.
- Meals will not be provided at iconnect this year. Snacks only will be served.
Check back on this page often. It will be where you can find the latest information.
- End of the Year Party! Sunday, May 7 from 6-9 PM in the West Wing. Dinner, Bubble Soccer, Sumo Suites and Laser tag will all be available to hang out together as a group. We will be celebrating our High School Seniors during this time. If you are a high school senior please let Justin know you are attending this End of Year Party by May 3.
- High School Adventure Backpacking Trip: We will be backpacking and whitewater rafting in Colorado June 17-25, 2017. Registration for this is closed. For those who are going, you can pay a portion or all of your balance due here. Full amount is due April 30.
- High School Adventure Backpacking Trip Attendees: We will be meeting in the West Wing on Wednesday, May 17 from 7:30-9 PM and on Thursday, June 8 from 7-9 PM.
- Michigan Adventures! Join us on Thursday, July 13 from 10 am-10pm for a great day at Michigan Adventures! Cost is $32 (includes price of admission and parking). Bring money for lunch and dinner (and snacks). Sign up here if you plan to go. Please sign up by Sunday, July 9.
- Guatemala 2018! Yes! We are going back to Guatemala as a youth group in June 2018. Be thinking about it. More details to come later.
Full Calendar of Events
Videos from iconnect
Summer 2015 Mission Trips