Ivanrest Church has been blessed with many people who are faithful and generous in their giving toward the various ministries of Ivanrest Church. If you would like to make a donation, there are several options:
- Sunday Morning Offering Plate: Cash and check donations can be placed in the offering plate on Sunday mornings. Giving envelopes make it simple to designate your monies to various funds and are available in the church pews or by contacting the church office.
- Online: Both one-time and recurring gifts can be made securely online.
- Mail: Donations can be mailed to the church office (3777 Ivanrest Ave SW; Grandville, 49418).
- Stock/IRA Contributions: Donations of shares of stock/IRA contributions can be made to Ivanrest Church. Contact the church office for more information.
Your giving history can be accessed anytime by logging into your MyIvanrest account. If you need assistance with your MyIvanrest account, please contact the church office.
Ivanrest Church Funds
- First Fruits, also known as the General Fund, includes the day-to-day, week-to-week and month-to-month expenses of Ivanrest Church. These expenses include costs for worship, discipleship, and youth ministry programs, as well as, facility expenses, wage and benefit costs, and ministry shares. This budget runs on the Ivanrest Church fiscal year: June 1 – May 31.
- The Outreach fund covers the costs and expenses of supporting outreach within our community and around the world. The monies are divided into three general categories: missionary support (11 in 2023), local organizations (including Alpha Grand Rapids, Dégagé, and Family Promise) and Ivanrest ministries (for example, Music in Motion, Easter Egg Hunt, Pig Roast, Fall Festival). This budget runs on the calendar year: January 1 – December 31.
- The Christian Education Tuition Assistance Fund supports families who may find it difficult to pay for Christian education by coming alongside and supporting the families with funding. Each family meets with an independent consultant to review financial need and confidentiality is highly valued throughout the process. This budget runs on the school year: September 1 – August 31.
- The Benevolence fund is managed by the Pastoral Deacons in conjunction with the Director of Community Connections and Outreach. The monies in this fund are used to help people in both the Ivanrest community and the greater Grandville community when faced with a financial burden due to loss of income, unexpected life situations and/or temporary financial crises.
- The Refresh fund was established in late 2017 specifically for the building refresh that occurred during the summer of 2018. The project was largely funded by four-year pledges from Ivanrest members at that time but everyone who has been blessed by worshiping and building community in the updated areas is welcome to contribute to the fund.